19 June 2017

Re...re-wilding....me?

So, I fell through on posting on my detox. So much has happened though, so I feel like I still have a lot to say. I still plan a detox post and I almost feel ready to do another, shorter detox. Today, however, I want to share this amazing dish:


My partner and I made this dish yesterday for lunch and it was amazing. Plus, it was nearly entirely made of food that was free or sustainable:

  • chicken thighs (from store)
  • shallots (from store)
  • squash (from a local farmer's market)
  • potatoes (from a local farmer's market)
  • rosemary (free from my garden)
  • thyme (free from my garden)
  • chantrelle mushrooms (free, foraged and given by a friend)
  • green beans (free from my garden)
  • cream of mushroom (from store)
This is probably one of the best meals I've had in a while and I am really proud of what we made (okay, he made) based on the things we had and were given!

No comments:

Post a Comment